Resurrecting EXP Dungeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resurrecting EXP Dungeon

Post by adeaquino07 on Fri Feb 17 2017, 15:02

This was just base on my experience playing on this server, I think the EXP dungeon is only good for rebirths 1-3. Soon after my only focus was just to finish the daily task... maybe if you could add/allow (well players are interested if they get something) like get jewels? Since this is a private server experience is not much of a problem, I think the other use of EXP Dungeon is to complete the 1000 monster kills and nothing more.

Even if the maximum number of use in EXP Dungeon is 6, seems like its nothing much use afterall....
adeaquino07

Back to top Go down

Re: Resurrecting EXP Dungeon

Post by warfare on Fri Feb 17 2017, 19:12

Im in rebirth 6 and if you use exp seal you can lvl up 1lvl esch time you make exp dugeon...that event give lots of exp dont need more..
warfare

Back to top Go down

Post by adeaquino07 on Sat Feb 18 2017, 15:58

Like i said bro itll be better if theres something else other than exp on Exp dungeon. I mean like adding jewel drops on monsters.
adeaquino07

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega on Sat Feb 18 2017, 22:23

warfare is right, you get alot of EXP on this dungeon, that is why it`s name is EXP Dungeon
this dungeon is balanced, thank you for the suggestion but for the moment it will remain the same, i can`t add drops to it anyway Smile

Omega
Owner
Owner

http://www.omegamu.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum